Fullstack Developer at Factorial
FactorialHR is a SaaS platform founded in mid-2016 to tackle the extremely outdated space of HR and Payroll services for SMBs. As it stands right now, most SMEs perform all their HR and Payroll operations either manually or via email with the help of old school labor agencies. Most communications are via email and extremely error-prone. Our SaaS platform provides users with a free service to automate most HR needs (document sharing, holidays management, metrics reports, etc..) and, on top of that, offers a premium service to automate the Payroll process. We are the labor agency of the XXIst century.
We have a small team of 8 Full Stack Developers and 3 Product Designers and we are extremely product and quality oriented – just try the product, you will feel it! We love to do things the right way: Paying the compounding interests of technical debt does not play along with our long-term vision.
We are looking for a Plain Old Good Developer. Someone who can abstract problems and find solutions across the whole stack. We look for smart people who are proactive and have good soft/communication skills. We are not looking for a long list of skills, RoR and React are a plus since this is part of our stack, but they aren't mandatory. We believe that someone who has good aptitudes and is hungry for learning is what works best.
- Create epic features from conception to production, developing across all our stack, from infrastructure to backend and frontend.
- Deploy to production multiple times per day.
- Learn from and work with a team of extremely experienced developers, in a very quality-oriented environment.
- Work in collaboration with teams from other business areas such as marketing, sales, operations, and whatnot. Cross-pollination is a given.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, in a company with high month-over-month growth.
- A Full Stack generalist with 3+ years of professional experience. Ruby on Rails and React are a plus, but not mandatory.
- An owner: You enjoy being responsible for a product development cycle from inception to production and beyond.
- A learner: you want to improve your skills not only in the engineering field but across other business areas such as entrepreneurship, sales, marketing, and whatnot.
- Quality oriented, with a keen eye for writing clean, maintainable and scalable code. You embrace code review and dislike untested code.
If you do not check all the boxes but still feel you would make for a great candidate, please do not hesitate to apply!
You can ask us at any time to delete your CV and contact information from our data base by contacting us at [email protected]