We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our marketing department and help us achieve our goals.
Are you interested in learning how online marketing works? What ways are there to bring traffic to a website? What drives good marketing campaigns and what to do to bring a one time visitor back?
If you are able to sign a 6 months internship agreement with your university, are inherently curious and analytical and know French we would love to speak with you!
As a PPC/SEM Intern you will work directly with our Digital Marketing Team giving support in setting up, evaluating and redesigning different paid traffic campaigns. You will work alongside two great professionals and be part of young and successful team.
Camaloon is an ecommerce that allows customization of a wide range of products using both your own designs and designs from artists from around the world: buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs and many more! Products are made in our facilities located at the heart of 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a young and versatile team with a clear international focus which offers solutions to both companies and individuals, inspiring our clients to create unforgettable products.
What you will do:
- Learn everything there is to learn about PPC/SEM campaigns
- Give support in delivering exceptional PPC channel performance, in reviewing and monitoring PPC campaigns on European markets
- Support new product, brand and proposition launches via PPC by helping Product and Sales team
- Delivering performance reporting and insight to the marketing and sales team
- Learn how to Identifying new opportunities for efficient growth via PPC
- Help manage relationships with various internal stakeholders and delivering against sales and new customer acquisition targets across multiple countries
- Be part of a Talented and effective International Marketing Team
You will be a great fit for this position if you:
What we can offer you:
Some of the perks: