Media & Event Manager at Itnig
Itnig is an Internet startup builder based in Barcelona that strives to give value and attract the most talented performers in Europe, with whom we want to build the Internet companies of the future.
We are looking for a young individual (no previous experience needed) to help us plan, develop and lead our Content and Brand strategy. That means: owning the Brand and Media, managing our Website, Blog, Newsletter, Offline Tech Events in our offices and a Podcast (with the help of our team, of course!).
We are looking for someone who is bold, energetic, full of passion, with an interest and education in journalism, media, design or something convergent to this. We want a person willing to embrace a big business challenge and make himself/herself a name in the startup ecosystem of Barcelona, and hopefully of Europe too!
Some examples of what you would do:
We build internet companies that aim at being first in class at what they do. We are an independent, private initiative creating future-defining products.
We enjoy change, we break things apart and we fight the status quo.
We understand software, marketing and business development. We are interested in the ins and outs of how things work. We look for doers who can answer the hows and the whys, and get stuff done all by themselves.
Top skills required are:
- Very good English copywriting (native or near-native).
- Storytelling and journalistic spirit. Must be good at telling stories. Ideally, before anyone else does.
- Public speaking / Extrovert: Not afraid of talking in front of a crowd when necessary.
- Being an authentic Nerd. Knows about and is an early adopter of each new tech product that comes out. At the same time, this person should feel comfortable talking to tech people and discussing Internet businesses.
- Schedule is flexible but should be based in Barcelona. Most events will be organized in the conference room at our offices.
Beware, we are not hiring just an employee but an independent self-organized partner inside the management team of Itnig that will grow along with our project.
Perks as part of our Start Up culture:
After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
Subsidised Gym Membership with Gym for Less
Subsidised Health Insurance
Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
Summer, Fall and Chistmas Parties
Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site.