Full-stack Developer at Factorial
Do you want to be one of the first employees of a promising Start Up in Barcelona?
We are Factorial and we are building a disruptive Human Resources SaaS for small and medium companies!
Factorial is a start-up founded in 2016 here to change the way small and medium businesses manage and compensate their employees. The company offers a free software platform that lets all SMBs manage their company like only large enterprise could do until now. Also, Factorial makes it very easy to add employee benefits to their customers’ compensation packages. Benefits such as health insurance, meal vouchers and gym memberships are in Factorial’s offering.
We are looking for great developer to join our team:
- Someone who can help us push the product development and make an impact from the first moment.
We have a pretty modern stack in the Front-end (React, Mobx, Flow, Babel, Webpack, CSS modules, etc..) and an API built in Ruby on Rails.
Being in a young team means that your job will be more relevant and you will learn much more than in any bigger company; especially about non-coding-related things like product, entrepreneurship, marketing and anything that needs to be learned.
Are you up for the challenge?
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Participation in company’s employee benefits plan (gym membership, health insurance, ...)
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Flexible schedule (but should be based in Barcelona).
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks:
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs
- Team Lunch on Fridays
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!