Inside sales and Customer Support specialist French Market
Are you ready for a new career adventure?
Would you like to work in a young and fresh environment, where you can learn and develop as well as being part of an international team?
If you are passionate about Sales, this job is for you!
As a Inside Sales and Customer Support specialist, you will be the first point of contact with our existing clients but also with new clients and potential leads.
As the target market is France we are looking for somebody with Native French.
Any additional European Languages would be a plus!
Camaloon is an ecommerce that allows customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, etc), using both your own designs and designs from artists from around the world. Products are made in our facilities located at the heart of 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus that offers solutions to both companies and individuals. We inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
- Responsible for the communication with prospective clients and building customer loyalty.
- Effective in- and outbound call handling to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results
- Responsible for generating leads and sales from new and existing accounts.
- Product cross-selling
- Processing customer orders and maintaining these orders
- Answering customer queries and complaints via email, chat and/or telephone
- Working with management team, assisting them with potential products and services that could be added
- Accomplishing results on your own and with your team
Skills we are looking for in a candidate:
- French as native language
- Customer service & telesales experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Empathy and persuasion skills
- Negotiation skills
- Fluent in another European language, the more the better!
- Integration in a young and successful team
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment
- Excellent Products and attractive industry
And also some perks:
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
- Summer BBQs
- Team meeting and lunch on Fridays
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as part of a great team!