Sales Executive French Market
Do you consider yourself a sales person with passion for new challenges?
If you answered yes this might be the right job opportunity for you!
Camaloon is looking for native French speaking professionals in order to increase our B2B sales in the French Market, working directly from our Headquarters located in Barcelona Centre.
We offer great learning opportunities, fresh and exciting environment in a multicultural team.
Are you looking for a great change in your career? We can offer you that!
Camaloon is an ecommerce that allows customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, etc), using both your own designs and designs from artists from around the world. Products are made in our facilities located at the heart of 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versitile team with a clear international focus, that offers solutions to both companies and individuals.
We inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
- Generating good leads and potential clients with outbound calls
- Develop client relationships at all levels
- Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism at all times
- Business to business sales role in a 360º
- Outbound calls to warm leads, closing prospects over the phone
- Generating leads and potentials clients
- Client Management
- Updating and enrich the Pipedrive (CRM of the Sales Team)
Requirements & Skills:
- French native Speaker
- At least 2 years of sales experience, generating new leads
- Ambitious, self-motivated and target-driven
- Commercial acumen and the drive to achieve goals and objectives
- Sales DNA - Hungry for results
- Great commission possibilities
- Integration in a young and successful team
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment
- Excellent Products and attractive industry
- Flexible working hours
- Career growth as sales professional
- Excellent office location in Barcelona City Centre, close to the beach.
And also some perks as part of our culture:
- Team meetings, events and workshops.
- An exciting work environment that allows some relaxing times
- After work activities
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as part of a great team!