Customer Support & Telesales Europe at Camaloon
At Camaloon we are always looking for great people to join our Costumer Support & Telesales team!
You will be the first point of contact with our clients and you will also get involved in the Sales process with existing accounts and new leads (Inside Sales).
We sell all over Europe and our top 5 markets (Spain, France, Italy, UK and Germany) are rapidly growing; this means we are loking for individuals who can speak at least two of the languages below at a native level:
Any additional European Languages would be a great plus to us!
Camaloon is an ecommerce that allows customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, etc), using both your own designs and designs from artists from around the world. Products are made in our facilities located at the heart of 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus that offers solutions to both companies and individuals. We inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
- Responsible for the communication with prospective clients and building customer loyalty
- Effective in- and outbound call handling to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results
- Responsible for generating leads and sales from new and existing accounts
- Product cross-selling
- Processing customer orders and maintaining these orders
- Answering customer queries and complaints via email, chat and/or telephone
- Working with management team, assisting them with potential products and services that could be added
- Accomplishing results on your own and with your team
Skills we are looking for in a candidate:
- Customer service & telesales experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Empathy and persuasion skills
- Negotiation skills
- Fluent at least in two of these European Languages: German, English, French, Italian or Spanish
(the more the better!)
- Integration in a young and successful team
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment
- Excellent Products and attractive industry
And also some perks:
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer and Fall Parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
If you are looking for career progression within a young, energetic and fun enviroment, apply for this job and we will get back in touch with you as soon as we have a position that fits your skills and experience :)
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as part of a great team!